Thursday, March 16, 2006

drained

Rae of Sunshine
Nothing to exciting going on in my life right now. Just the day in and day out sort of thing. Work has been running me into the ground lately. I have felt completely exhausted after my 12hour shifts, and physically/mentally/emotionally/spiritually challenged during the 12hour shift. God has been my sustainer.
Lately he's been showing me the difference between Him and me in my life. It's been such a blessing, and very humbling. It's making me aware of my need for him on a greater level. I don't know how to explain any better. It feels so deep in my heart; it's difficult to express. I'm just gratefull God continues to teach me.

4 comments:

BJ said...

*sigh*

wish i was there with you... or you here with me... or something...

BJ said...

... these types of saturday mornings are my favorite :)

i love YOU!

the daums said...

Hi Ali!

Jason and I have a new spot... on Blogger! Check it out! I hope you're doing well!
Love,
Becky

Anonymous said...

:)

check out elisa's blog from april 20 :)