Sunday, March 05, 2006

Cookie's with Emma


How sweet is it when your 3 (and a 1/2, of course) year old niece gets so excited to make cookies with you. It's sort of become a tradition for us. Every once in a while she'll look up at me with her big, beautiful blue eyes, and say in the cutest little voice, "Aunt Ali, how 'bout I come over to your house and bake cookies, okay! Maybe today are tomorrow. Okay!?!!" You can't refuse it. So earlier this week Emma and I made some chocolate chip, pecan cookies for Uncle Jim, and a few for Emma, naturally. Special made, and hand mixed :) by Emma. Uncle Jim said the hand mixing made them extra tasty. :)

3 comments:

BJ said...

In case you don't know me well enough yet.... :)

http://www.xanga.com/neverthirsty414

Elisa Tomlinson said...

awwwwwwww!

BJ said...

*sigh*

How do I love thee? Let me count thy ways.
I love thee to the depth and breadth and height
My soul can reach, when feeling out of sight
For the ends of Being and ideal Grace.
I love thee to the level of every day's
Most quiet need, by sun and candlelight.
I love thee freely, as men strive for Right;
I love thee purely, as they turn from Praise.
I love thee with the passion put to use
In my old griefs, and with my childhood's faith.
I love thee with a love I seemed to lose
With my lost saints, - I love thee with the breath,
Smiles, tears, of all my life! - and, if God choose,
I shall but love thee better after death.