
Talk about crazy. Folks, people are getting engaged like crazy. I've had two friends get engaged this week already, and it was this very week three years ago that my handsome, stud of a husband, proposed to me. I'm telling you, if you're thinking about getting engaged this is the week to do it. You have two days left this week, you better get on it. Congratulations Suzie and Terry, Tk and Josh, I'm very excited for all of you.

3 comments:
Ok... Um, what if I WANT to get engaged this week but have absolutely no control over it?!?! Can I at least get honorable mention? :)
BJ, you can always get honorable mention. If you come to STL I will personally propose to you. (Do you mind a ring from Wal-mart?)
Congratulations BJ!
awww... since you had the day off, I thought you were going to update!!
Post a Comment